Data Privacy Legal Compliance Made Easy
Do Not Risk Facing Severe Financial Penalties
Data privacy laws can be intimidating, and often confusing to assess whether you are complying with the legal requirements. We can help you regarding data privacy compliance and help you protect your company’s reputation.
At Dalphas, we can help you in many ways regarding your company’s data privacy needs from Global Data Transfer Strategy such as Privacy Shield assessment and certification to GDPR Readiness Assessments.
WHY CHOOSING US
We provide extensive Readiness Assessments for multiple regulations.
- E.U- U.S. Privacy Shield (Assessment and Certification)
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Binding Corporate Rules
- E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield Certification
- GAP Analysis detailing what you need to do to comply.
- Drafting Privacy Policies
Data mapping and inventory are critical components of any privacy program. Understanding how data is flowing through the organization is a pre-requisite to being able to secure the data and analyze the data for risks. Maintaining an inventory also helps organizations more efficiently respond to data subject rights request to delete, correct, access, or port their data.
According to Article 30 of the GDPR, organizations will be held accountable for compliance with record keeping requirements, with equal responsibility given to both data controllers and data processors.
Responding to a data breach under relevant data breach laws for specific industries, and state laws will prevent you from facing penalties, fines and loss of reputation of your company.
- Breach Notification Policy Development
- PHI Breach Notification (HIPPA)
- State Data Breach Regulations
KNOW YOUR DATA RISK
- Knowing your data risk helps you assess your compliance, and also helps you comply with GDPR’s record keeping requirements.
- To assess your risk, we can help you identify problematic areas with respect to data privacy regulation compliance, and help you determine what steps would be necessary to take to increase your compliance.
- Data Risk
- Data Mapping
- Compliance Report